Wow this is really late. I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to get on here and post! This week at work we have had our job duties change and yesterday we moved desks as well. Lots of changes that have put me behind.
I have still been feeling really good. No more morning sickness so far (fingers crossed it doesnt come back). I haven't been as tired either which I am so thankful for! It's hard to work full time and have a toddler when all you want to do is sleep!
Last weekend we spent almost all day cleaning out closets, reorganizing the garage, and cleaning out the guest bedroom to get it ready to paint. Cameron was supposed to put together Colin's playset on Sunday but of course the weather was bad, AGAIN! This weekend we're hoping to get that together and finish up with the guest bedroom. I'm going this weekend to get some paint samples to see what color we want to paint it hopefully next weekend. I'm going to post a pic of the wall appliques that I bought to go in the room. The colors i'm doing are gray, baby blue, brown, tan and white. And the theme is animals- but all in soft colors. No bright colors.
My belly is getting bigger obviously. But it FEELS really big. Like maybe the baby is pushing outward. I feel like my belly is a balloon thats about to pop these days. It's still going to keep getting bigger obviously but I wonder if it feels tight at times because he's going through a growth spurt. Also a pregnancy symptom has returned that I remember from last time, not being able to breathe! I feel like my belly is crushing my lungs.
The family baby shower we had planned for this past weekend got canceled because my aunt had to have an emergency surgery. She's back at home now and recovering but it was scary for a while that something bad could happen to her. There was a risk of paralysis from the surgery she needed but the surgery went sucessfully thank goodness. Now she just has to go through a difficult recovery but hopefully in a few months she'll be back to herself again.
Colin has been going through something lately and i'm ready for him to be through it. He says no to EVERYTHING and doesn't want to follow directions at all. So it's just very difficult to get through a normal day when he refuses to eat dinner, brush his teeth, take a bath, put on pajamas and get into bed. Each of these things we try to do in the evening results in a 5 minute or so temper tantrum. So from 6pm-7pm throwing 5 or so 5 minute fits gets very tiring until I nearly lose it. Or sometimes totally lose it. I'm hoping that he gets through this phase before the baby comes because he requires my complete attention when he acts like this.
I'll try to update earlier next week. Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment