Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I have been feeling so much better lately! I have had a healthy appetite and have had more energy lately. I've forgotten about how it feels to feel good. Let hope and pray it lasts.
I have been feeling the baby move a ton. Cameron can feel it from the outside now, and if you watch close you can see my belly move and jump from him bouncing around inside.
At my next appointment I have my glucose screening. I will drink a sugary drink about 30 minutes before my appointment and they will draw blood to test my sugar levels to see if I have gestational diabetes. Last time I was completely normal so I'm not worried about it this time. I also think at this appointment that she will measure my belly to make sure I'm on track for his growth.
At work we found out that we get a free day off for meeting department goals the Friday before MLK day. And we also get MLK day off so that makes a four day weekend. So we decided that we would make a little weekend trip out of it. We won't be able to travel again for a while because I'll be too big and too pregnant and then we'll have a infant shortly after that and won't be able to travel either. So we're taking one final family of 3 vacation to Austin. We'll swim in the indoor pool, visit the children's museum, ride the zephyr train in the park and eat at some fun restaurants Colin's will enjoy. It will be a very nice family weekend and now that I'm feeling better, I'll be able to really enjoy it!
On Friday we moved the crib out of Colin's room and put in a toddler bed. He's been doing so good about going to bed and lay down and sleep at nap time. But he's also been so adorable cute to watch on the monitor as he sneaks another book into bed or slip to the closet to get more blankets. Cameron will head upstairs to put him back in bed and Colin will hear him coming and haul it back into bed as quick as he can. It's so cute!
Until next week...


No comments:
Post a Comment