Today is New Year's Day! We took down all the Christmas stuff, reorganized the closet, and cleaned the whole downstairs. I even vacuumed behind the couch! I'm pretty tired now but glad it's all done in one day and I didn't drag it out over a week like I wanted to because I'm so slow now.
I have had a sinus infection for the past week, but other than that, pregnancy wise I've been feeling pretty good. I did have morning sickness Monday morning and had to leave work early, but I think that was because I started trying to take prenatals again. I wanted to give it another stab because I do feel guilty not taking them, but I can't take them more than a few days before I start throwing up every day.
I'm starting to have pregnancy cravings. It's the same thing as last time. I don't crave anything weird, I just want whatever I see. If I see a commercial for baby back ribs, I have to have baby back ribs.
By belly is getting bigger, and I feel the baby moving a lot. It feels different than last time. With Colin it was sharp kicks to the belly all the time. With this baby it feel more like a fish flopping around. Like he's doing somersaults in there.
My pregnancy calendar says he's a little over a pound and about 8 inches long. And that his weight will double over the next 4 weeks.
Friday we start the transition over to a toddler bed for Colin. I'm a little nervous and need to look into precautions. I'm worried about being asleep and him roaming around or playing with his toys in the night with out there to make sure he's safe. I'm sure it'll be fine. It's just hard seeing him grow up! Potty training will soon follow. I'm losing my baby boy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment