Monday, January 14, 2013

24 weeks

I feel like a new woman lately! I forgot how feeling good feels! I'm hoping to soon forget how feeling that bad feels. Everything is going really good and not much to report. The baby is super active right around bedtime. I lay in bed a make Cameron watch my belly jump and bounce and morph into different shapes. So he must be getting bigger and stronger! Maybe it's all the yummy food I've been able to get down lately. I'm still down 8lbs since I got pregnant, but I'm slowly gaining it back.

Colin's been doing good with his big boy bed. He gets out a lot and gets lots of things to take back to his bed. I have to clear out 6 blankets, 10 books, 7 trains, and 5 stuffed animals every night, but I still consider it somewhat successful because he doesn't cry at all and knows he's supposed to stay in bed. He hurries and gets whatever he's wanting ad then scurries back to bed. So now I just have to cut back the number of times he gets out. We're going to Austin this weekend for a little weekend trip. I think after we get back in town and back into our routine we may try potty training. Wish us luck on that!! It would be nice to have one out of diapers by the time we get another one In diapers.



No comments:

Post a Comment