Today is Christmas Eve! And I have been feeling really good lately! Lets hope not to jinx it. There are tons of gifts for Colin under the tree. I keep telling myself its ok to buy him so much, because this is the last Christmas Colin will be an only child. His big gift is a large wooden swing set. But we haven't gotten it together yet, and its supposed to be nasty weather on Xmas day anyway so we'll just wait until after Xmas to assemble it.
Colin has been very sick with a bad cold. He's been waking up very congested and we've been really tired because of it. I'm starting to get flashbacks of having a baby again and waking up every 2 hours. Colin's cold I think is spreading. I now have a sore throat and Cameron's feeling pretty bad too.
Nothing much to report on the baby front this week. The holidays have kept me pretty preoccupied and not much baby on the brain lately. We have to get started ok thinking of names and baby room themes.
Hope you all have a merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment