Thursday, March 28, 2013

34 weeks

The countdown is on. I feel like we're so close now. I have so much to do and so little energy to do it. Sleeping at night is still difficult. If I get up only twice to pace around the house it's a good night. So the non sleeping thing is making me feel exhausted during the day. Well, growing this baby is also making me feel exhausted.

I had a shower at work today and got lots of wonderful stuff for Jacob! It was super cute. My team did a rubber ducky theme for me and it turned out so adorable. I have a shower in my neighborhood my friends are throwing me next weekend. That will be fun too but more laid back as relaxed (which I like too). We're just doing a cookout.

I just had a dr appt on Wednesday. It was in and out. Belly measurement and doppler reading. his heart beat was in the 140s. All good. I thought they were going to do the group B strep test and blood work. But they pushed that back to my next appointment. So on my next appointment I will do the group B strep test, blood work, and a cervical check. The cervical check is to see if there are any signs that Jacob is trying to make a jail break. But he seems perfectly content to ride this out. My next dr appt will be 2 weeks from Wednesday, so I think that's April 10th. From that point on I will be going once weekly until he arrives!

Colin has been doing really well. He's still learning words like crazy. He it's getting really good with his letters now. He gets almost all of them right (unless he gets bored). We tried potty training. We made it a week and threw in the towel for now. I could just tell he wasn't getting it and I don't want this to be a struggle or traumatic experience if we can just wait a little longer and have it go smoothly.

I am posting some pictures of Jacobs room. It's getting closer to being done. I need a curtain and his mattress and I think it will be pretty close.

Until next week!













No comments:

Post a Comment