32 weeks prego! Less than 8 weeks to go! It's getting real now. There are some big movements going on in my belly. I'm wondering how much more intense they will get, because it says he could possibly double in size before his due date. Yikes! Other than that I've been feeling pretty good. It's getting a little hard to sleep at night. I wake up a lot, and sometimes can't go back to sleep. And I'm super sleepy sitting at my desk during the day.
My work is throwing me a shower 2 weeks from today. I hope I have a good turn out, and they don't hold this whole party for a few people to come!
Our projects are whittling down. We are going to paint the downstairs bathroom and replace the fixtures next weekend. And then after that I just have to start putting together baby items. Getting them out of the attic, dusting them off and making sure they are good to go.
I think we're going to do another hospital tour. I know we've been there once before but maybe they've changed something in the last 2.5 years. Id just feel more comfortable going in on delivery day if I've had a chance to walk around and ask questions a little before.
My mom is coming over this weekend to help me put up the decorations in Jacobs room. So I'll post some pictures of that when we're done. I made some art to hang in his room. I think it turned out pretty cute, I hope it goes with everything.
Today I had a doctors appointment. I didn't see my regular doctor, I saw the other doctor in her practice. She was really nice. It was nice to get to know her just in case she's the one who comes to deliver Jacob. She said everything looked great, the heartbeat was normal. I go again in two weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment