Thursday, April 4, 2013

35 weeks

Not much to report this week. No drs appt this week. But next week I start going every week. My next appt is Wednesday April 10th. They will be doing my group B strep test- a blood draw- and a cervix check to see where we stand and if there are any signs of labor beginning.

I feel like I'm all baby. His movements are very strong and sometimes hurt. But the worse thing right now is sleeping. He's pressing on nerves in my lower back and I cannot lay in bed longer than 2 hours at a time so I have to get up and walk around many times a night. I'm also always burning up. So I try to turn the air down but I don't want to freeze out Cameron and Colin. So I'm still sweating and they are bundling up.

I'm posting my 35 week picture and then a comparative picture of me at 5 weeks and then 35 weeks. What a difference!





No comments:

Post a Comment