Friday, March 22, 2013

33 weeks

Holy cow. I feel like a cow. My belly feels so huge this week. I'm not sure where the next 6 weeks are going to go. The baby feels big, I feel big, everything feels big! I feel really tired all the time, and uncomfortable. I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time because I can't stay in one position for very long. Every night I get up at around 230 and have to walk around and stretch out. My lower back has been killing me. I went to a chiropractor but he wanted a bunch of money and me to do a program where I go 3-5 times a week. I just don't have the money or time for that. So I'll keep just trying to get through the nights as best as I can.

We put up the appliqués in Jacobs room. I'll try to get some pics and post them. I think it came out pretty cute. There's still some things we need to do but it looks cute.

We started potty training this week with Colin. He's doing ok. He goes sometimes but hasn't yet told us BEFORE he has to go. But at least he's now letting us know when he did go. He says- uh oh made mess! So we're going to keep working on it with him. Hopefully he'll catch on soon. Because I don't think I have time to do intensive potty training with a new born.

Next week at work they are throwing me a baby shower. I'm excited about that. It should be a fun time. More people rsvpd than I thought would so there's going to be a decent turn out. I feel loved! :)

My next dr appt is Wednesday. It'll be my 34 weeks appointment. I'll have one more biweekly appointment at 36 weeks and then I start going weekly. They are taking blood at this next appointment, not sure what for. And they are also doing the group B strep test. I was negative last time so hopefully this time too.

Well- I am READY for this baby to be here. I mean- I want it to go full term, but ready for full term to be here!



No comments:

Post a Comment