Monday, March 4, 2013

30 Week Dr Appt

Last Thursday I had my 30 week doctors visit.  Like I thought, it was pretty uneventful.  She said the baby was very active and moving all over the place.  She was having to chase him around my belly with the doppler to get a read of his heart rate.  She measured my belly and said everything looked great. She felt around and found his head was down.  Getting prepared for his debut.  8 weeks feels so short sometimes and so long sometimes.  It seems like not very long to get a lot of stuff done, but then seems like forever till I get to see him.  Anyway, my doctor will be out of town on vacation for my next appointment in 2 weeks so ill bee seeing the other doctor in the office.  And that will be good just in case I go into labor on my own and the other doctor is on call to deliver, i'll have at least talked to her once! I'm also glad my doctor is getting her vacation out of the way just before it gets close to me being due so I don't have to worry about her being on vacation when I deliver.  She said even when she's not technically 'on call' she still delivers most of her babies unless she absolutely can't.  Like if she's had a drink or she's out of town.  She doesn't just let the other doctor deliver because Modern Family has a new episode on that night, haha. So my next appt is Thursday March 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment