Thursday, March 7, 2013

31 weeks

The baby has felt the same size for a little while now, but I think he's starting another growth spurt. His movements feel very big and when he wants to stretch out he doesn't let those pesky uterine walls get in his way, or that bladder to hold him back. He just pushes them around. He has poked one spot on my upper belly with his foot so many times its actually sore to the touch.

I've been feeling really good lately, just get tired out quick. I was the same way with Colin. I felt like I was dying the first half of the pregnancy and pretty normal the second half.

I've been trying to get prepared at work to go on leave. I'm trying to teach other people my job so they can cover my spot while I'm gone, but its not easy because my job is so detailed. I've been getting kinda stressed about it but I need to just chill out. It's not my job while I'm out on leave. I'm sure work will be the furthest thing from my mind once I lay eyes on my precious baby boy. Plus stress gives me Braxton hicks contractions so I try to make myself relax as much as I can because those really hurt and it feels hard to breathe. So the less stress the better.

Our house is coming along nicely. We've been checking a lot off of our to do list and it feels really good to be getting things done. I need to start again on the nursery. I've kind of put it on the back burner while other things have been getting done but I need to take care of that soon. In the couple of weeks it needs to be done.

That's all I really have this week that I can think of. Dr appt next week! So glad tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment