Thursday, February 28, 2013

30 Weeks!

I'm 3/4ths of the way done!! Woo Hoo!  Less than 10 weeks to go!  It has all gone by really quickly and slowly at the same time.  Sometimes I'm surprised that it's already 30 weeks and sometimes I feel like I've been pregnant for years now.  My belly is getting really big and round and Jacob feels like he's going to break me sometimes.  Like he's trying to bust out with all of his stretching. He gets the hiccups often but usually only when laying right on my bladder so it feels like I'm about to wet myself with every hiccup.  I'm getting really tired and it's hard to get around.  It is becoming impossible to get a good nights sleep.  Either Jacob is really active or I'm just really uncomfortable or have to potty.  I've been getting a lot of head aches lately. I'm not sure what thats all about. 

Today I have a Dr's appt this afternoon, so ill update you after the appointment but I don't think this one will be too eventful.  Then after this appointment I start going every 2 weeks until 36 weeks. Then I go every week until the baby comes.  I feel like this part is going to whip by and I'm not sure if I want it to or not with all the projects we want to get done around the house! We have some painting we want to do and change out some fixtures in the bathrooms.  So we're on the clock to get this all done and the nursery done and set up before the baby comes. SO... if you're sitting around looking for some manual labor, come on over any weekend! we'll put you to work!

Colin has been really good and really cute lately. His vocabulary is just really growing by leaps and bounds.  It's so fun watching him connect the dots on how things work.  Sometimes he really amazes me. I'm so excited to see how he reacts to his baby brother coming.  I ask him now if he wants Jacob to go nite-nite at our house soon.  He always says no. haha! So I guess we'll see. 

I have a little shower coming up on April 6th that I'm excited for. Not that we need all that much stuff, but excited to get most of my friends together one last time before the baby comes and I become a zombie with dirty hair covered in spit up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment