This post is really late- ill be 39 weeks tomorrow. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and she checked me. She said I was not ready yet but would be soon. We scheduled an induction date for Wednesday May 1st. So unless he comes before then, we will check in at 630am. She will probably break my water around 7 and then we'll be on our way to his birthday!
I have been having contractions but they haven't been close enough together to be considered labor. We're cleaning up around the house and trying to make sure everything done before baby comes- like getting the van cleaned and getting Colin's hair cut.
I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for one last check to see how things look and make sure we're all ready to go for Wednesday.
Sometimes I'm really nervous and come times I'm ready to go and get it done. But most times I'm nervous. I thought I would be less nervous, since I've been through it once. But I feel just as nervous.
I'm very curious to see what Colin thinks of the baby. I think he won't really realize he is part of our family until we bring him home. We have big brother gifts for Colin and Colin got gifts for Jacob.
I'll try to post when there's something post-worthy going on. And of course upload pictures of Jacob when he's here!

No comments:
Post a Comment