Wednesday, April 10, 2013

36 weeks

So we're on the home stretch now. And it feels like everything's being thrown at us at once. But if we have to take care of stuff- it may as well be now before the baby gets here.

First the good stuff:
I had my 36 week appointment today. I finally had my group b strep test today and a blood draw and a cervix check. She said I'm one centimeter dilated and I had some 'wiggle'. Whatever that means. But that she wouldn't call that signs of labor yet.

I've been feeling ok- just really tired and out of breath all the time. And sleep is still hard with so much pressure on my lower back and having to get up to go to the bathroom so much. And I still have pelvic pain. But my doctor said that's all normal.

We're going to see Thomas the train this weekend in grapevine. It's an actual train that looks like Thomas that the kids get a ride on. I think Colin will love it!

Now the not so good:

Monday Cameron had high blood pressure episode that ended us in the hospital for an overnight stay to test him for everything under the sun just in case it was heart related. Good news is- no heart issues. Bad news is we still don't know why his BP was up.

Next up, lately my leg has been hurting. It's my inner leg on the inside from the ankle to my upper thigh- in a straight line. Today I told my doctor about it and she thinks it may be a blood clot in my leg. So I have to go first thing tomorrow and get a sonogram on my leg to find out for sure. Add that to the long list of medical bills we've been racking up this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment