Wednesday, February 20, 2013

29 weeks

Well the nursery is finally painted and Cameron did a really good job. Now we need to get the furniture put together and things put away. I'm excited to get things where they belong and the appliqués put up on the walls. I need to get some things to get the nursery more homey looking but all in all we have most of what we need, just need to get it together.

We've gotten some good responses to the name we have chosen. Seems like people really like it. And Colin is already getting familiar with the name. He points to my tummy and says Jake or baby Jake.

Speaking of Colin. He is just a little sponge lately. In just a few months he has gone from having a limited vocabulary to knowing his colors, knowing many animals (even some I didn't know! Haha) , most shapes and even counting to 10! He is getting better with his letters too. He's going to be mommy's little genius when he goes to preschool in the fall. I can't remember if I updated everyone on preschool by the way. He got a spot but its only 2 days a week, so we have him on the wait list for 3 days a week but I feel confident we'll get the 3 day/wk program because we're only second on the waiting list.

The baby is doing great (I assume since he hasn't been protesting too much). According to my 'What to expect' app the baby didn't grow much this week in size but his brain is doing some big development this week. My next appointment is next Thursday on the 28th. And I'll update you on that. I've been feeling pretty good. I've been eating really well and not feeling too tired but the weight of the belly is really affecting my pelvis area. Sleep is becoming more uncomfortable and I wake up constantly with aches and pains in my hips and pelvis. I can't sit too long or stand too long or lay too long. Basically can't be in one position for than a couple hours. And I definitely have a waddle.

I finally got my results from my docs office about the fragile X and I don't have it or carry it. So that was a lot of trouble but gives me great peace of mind for my family.

See you all next week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment