Double digits! Woo hoo! And 1 week closer to being out of my first trimester! The nausea is definitely still there for me. A lot. But it hasn't been constantly like weeks prior. Which is such a relief even though I still am sick many times a day. I'm hoping it just keeps getting better and better. With my new found breaks from the nausea I'm trying to do more, actually get out of the house. But I find that I tire very easily. I'm not sure if it's from just normal pregnancy fatigue or if it's because I've spent the past few weeks in bed most of the time. I feel renewed this week because the nausea has lightened up on me and we had our first cold snap. We actually had to turn the heat on, and I have all sorts of yummy warm fall scents burning in my scentsys. I may even put up a couple Halloween decor items this week.
According to 'what to expect' the baby is a little more than 2 inches. It's hard to believe that this 2 inch teeny thing has already put me through so much trouble!!
We are thinking about maybe switching Colin to a toddler bed soon, but I feel like he is just going to think- hey wait a minute! I don't have to stay in here! We're going to have to get some sort of child lock on his door because I don't want him out roaming the house at night while we're sleeping. Scary!
My next dr appointment is October 24th. We should be able to hear the heart beat then, but no sonogram or anything. But I'll update you on any info from that I get.

No comments:
Post a Comment