Sunday, September 30, 2012

9 weeks

Well I didn't think it could get worse but that's what I get for thinking. My nausea is basically making me miserable and I stay in bed if I'm not working. There should only be a few more weeks of this, but that seems like so long. Thank goodness I have Cameron to help me and make me food that I don't eat and take care of Colin. I feel like I have hardly spent time with Colin and that makes me sad.

On a happy note, Colin has been ridiculously cute lately. He is chattering up a storm. It's nice to know what he's actually wanting and feeling and needing. I don't think I had smiled once today until I saw Colin chasing the dust in the sun shining in the house. He was having a great time giggling and squealing and running around entertaining himself. I love him so much.

So here's hoping to brighter days to come and less nausea.

I haven't added a picture yet. But I will try to take one tomorrow and add it to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment