Today I turn 12 weeks prego. I'm excited that this is the last week of my first trimester, but all excitement is laced with miserable nausea. I'm hoping that it starts lightening up soon and then disappears completely. When it lasts weeks and weeks on end, it's a little depressing. And I know everyone is tired of hearing me talk about it. But I'm just as tired of saying it- and MORE tired of feeling it. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I feel like no one understands what I'm going through and are getting frustrated or annoyed that I can't do the same things I usually do. I can't get through blow drying my hair without stopping to take a break and sit down half way through. I'm super tired and turn sick on a dime so it's hard to commit to do anything. And nothing sounds fun in addition to that, when u can't eat and you have to be sitting down all the time.
Ok- enough of the griping (I'm tired of hearing it too). A positive thing about this coming week is that I have another doctors appointment. On wednesday I get to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. Besides that, I don't think there's much going on this appointment- but I'm still excited.
I know some doctors can tell the sex of the baby at 16 weeks but my doctor does it at 20 weeks. Which is 8 weeks from now. I guess I could ask my doctor if I could bump it up but she doesn't seem to type to budge on stuff like that. So at the latest (and if baby 2 cooperates) we'll know in 8 weeks.
I don't feel any movement yet, but it's still really early. Baby2 is still developing the arms and legs to pound away with later on.
I'll update my blog again after my appointment on Wednesday. Just to let you know any info I find out.

No comments:
Post a Comment