Today was my 12 week dr appointment. It was pretty simple- in and out like I thought. I heard the baby's heart beat. My doctor said good and strong in the 160 bpm range. She said I should have started feeling better already, I told her I have not. If anything I've had some spells lately that have been really bad. But I reminded her that my nausea lasted nearly 16 weeks last time. She suggested I try some B vitamins. So I'll have to pick that up. I had my blood drawn for some testing. Normal things like the required HIV testing and thyroid testing. I also elected to get genetic testing done which includes a sonogram that must be done next week. So I'll make an appointment first thing tomorrow because the sono must be done within the 12-13 week range.
I made my next appointment for the Monday before thanksgiving. I think that's November 19th. And then the NEXT appointment will be the gender sono appointment!! Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment