Sorry I'm a little late with this post. I've got a lot on my mind with the holidays coming up!
I've been feeling a lot better lately, but strangely got very sick Monday and still don't feel great today. But I'm still very grateful that for the most part I've been feeling much much better. And I'm glad I'm feeling better because my FMLA got denied by my company because my doctors office couldn't ever get the form filled out correctly after 6 times. But my sick time starts over in January so hopefully I can make it until then and not miss any days.
My next appointment is Friday December 14th and it is a sonogram appointment so ill get to see the little baby again and make SURE its a boy. Ill make sure and post the newest pic! I don't think, like last time, ill have the 4D sonogram. I'm always tempted because it's another peek at the baby but it's kinda expensive. A few hundred dollars I've heard. If I was unsure of sex I probably would, but I don't have a good reason to right now besides just wanting to see the baby again.
So lately, about once a day, I've been feeling little butterfly movements inside. It's enough that I can tell it's definitely the baby and not gas or digestion. They are very light but are there for sure. So I try to be very still when I feel that and soak up the moment. I can't wait to feel them more firmly when the baby gets bigger. I really enjoyed that when I was pregnant with Colin; I loved feeling him move all around (when it wasn't painful).
I've been having some troubles sleeping some nights. It's either waking up to go to the bathroom, my lower back hurting, or leg cramps. I've been considering getting a pregnancy yoga video to do before bed to make sure my legs and back are (safely) stretched out so I can be, hopefully, more comfortable. That won't help the bathroom trips, but if I can only get up for that, I'd be happy!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment