It feels like I have been pregnant for a really long time. I can't believe that I'm not even half way yet. Hopefully the second half will zip by (yeah right).
I've been feeling better mostly. I still get nauseated everyday, but my medicine actually works now. My nausea has become manageable enough that my medicine works when I take it.
My stomach feels like its going to pop. I know it's going to get a lot bigger but so far I feel like there's not a spare inch.
I put up my Christmas decorations today but it took me a long time and I didn't get to the outside. I go pretty slow and have to take lots of breaks. I'm pretty much exhausted all the time and can fall asleep anytime anywhere.
After the first of the year we are going to change over the guest room and paint it, get it ready for the baby. We're also going to work on Colin's potty training and big boy bed.
My next appointment is Friday December 14th and ill have another sonogram. It'll be my last sonogram unless there is a medical reason. They will verify the sex and take measurements of everything to make sure things are growing properly.
I guess that's all for now. See you next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment