The baby is as big as a navel orange this week! My belly is definitely feeling tighter and bigger. All my organs are starting to feel squished and thats going to keep getting worse. I have started to feel a little better this week, though I still have nausea everyday. But it's definitely more manageable and I don't feel like i'm about to die all the time. haha. I hope that this continues to get better until it finally goes away for good.
I have started to think of names since we are now pretty sure that its a boy. But its so difficult to imagine calling him anything. Every name sounds so weird. Like I can't imagine that actually being his name. It took so long to figure out what Colin's name would be, i'm kinda dreading the naming process of this one because Cameron and I have such different ideas of what we want. I've also been thinking of nursery themes. I usually like something sweet and light and Cameron likes sports and an older boy look. We bascially don't meet eye to eye on a lot when it comes to design stuff, so it's difficult to find middle ground. But it's still all very exciting to be planning for little brothers arrival.

No comments:
Post a Comment