Well, I knew it was too good to be true. I have been so sick the past 3 days and I don't see an end in sight. I am just in a feeling of all over sluggishness and a wave a nausea that won't go away. Nothing sounds good to eat. Though eating does seem to help. It's just hard to put food in my mouth when I don't feel like its going to stay long. I had hoped this pregnancy would be different, but nope! I just hope it doesn't last into my second trimester like last time.
The baby is only as big as a blueberry, but that blueberry is wreaking havoc on my body. The first trimester is my least favorite. Not only the morning sickness, but you don't get any of the benefits. Like feeling the baby move, or a noticeable difference in belly size. But (hopefully) this part will be over before I know it and I can get on with enjoying my pregnancy.
Sorry to sound like a Debbie downer. Maybe I'll be much chipper next week! :)

Pizza with extra nasty sauce.... Hope that helps ;)
ReplyDeleteNasty sauce?
ReplyDelete