So today is 6 weeks. It feels like forever since I found out I was pregnant, but pregnancy time creeps along at a snails pace.
Feeling really good still. It's almost too good to believe. I have only a few pregnancy symptoms. Still the fatigue. My eye lids are drooping as I type this. And this week a lot of soreness in my chest. Which Colin loves to dive bomb and make it worse. I'm not having any cravings yet really. Sticking to my usual diet. Minus caffeine. Oh how I miss caffeine. And I'm not sure If it's the lack of caffeine or pregnant brain but I cannot get going at work lately.
They say pregnancies are always different, and so far this one is for sure. Seems like everything but the fatigue is opposite from last time. Does that mean its a girl? Or is it just different?
Today we went to Lila's first birthday party, my best friends daughter. While I looked at adorable little Lila in her adorable dress and her adorable pig tails I thought, I'm so glad I'm having another so I can experience this all again. Then 20 minutes later when Colin's sitting in his second time out of the two hour party and having a screaming fit, I'm thinking... What have I gotten my self into! I have to experience this all again!! Oh well. One day at a time I guess.

I don't see and bump.... I'll Check again in 5 months
ReplyDelete